Monday 3 August 2009

Music: Dam-Funk - Toeachizown Vol. 2: Fly


Dam-Funk's debut album Toeachizown will be released this Autumn as 5/LP set - two and a half hours of music - with CD version to follow. Dãm-Funk writes:

Fly is Vol. 2 of the 'digital release' from my new project Toeachizown.

The 1st 3 joints on this volume consist of my continued steps into the 'electric-space-funk' style I'm humbled 2 share with U from my mind, yet this time out, with a more 'danceable' vibe 2 it. U know, for the clubs...worldwide!

The first 3 tracks ‘Flying V Ride’, ‘Candy Dancin’ & ‘Burn Straight Thru U’ co-exist as a 'suite' called The Move Suite. Yes, 3 songs that are joined together as 1. This is why the 'drum machine pattern' is the same on these 3 particular songs. ‘Candy Dancin’ also features a wicked synth solo & vocoder contribution by the 1 and only Mark de-Clive Lowe.

The remaining 3 joints of this volume on this 'digital release': ‘10 West’, ‘I Wanna Know’ & ‘Rollin’ represent exactly what the title of this volume is: Fly. They're joints that U can roll 2. Let your hair down 2. Vibe with a lady 2, + stay 'fly' 2. I know there are still some fly ladies & gentlemen out there. This Vol. 2 from my Toeachizown project is...4 U.

-D-F




http://toosexy4radio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Too Sexy 4 Radio...

Related Posts with Thumbnails